03 August 2014

A Product Review for #RadiantWithAVEENO

Hi beauty product addicts!

So I wanted to chat a bit about a new program that I just discovered: Influenster.

Now, some of you may be "where have you been? It's been around for awhile now!" but I just recently signed up mid Summer. It is a pretty cool set up: link your social accounts, answer surveys, apply for product samples, get FREE products in the mail, give your opinion, start again!

A couple of weeks ago I qualified for the #RadiantWithAveeno VoxBox (what they call their sample boxes). And I received this!


They sent this product to me based on my answers in some beauty product & body care surveys. I've been using it for several weeks now, based on the instructions on the package. Here are my thoughts...


  • I LOVE THE SMELL - it's light and pleasant. It's not perfume-y. Clean. 
  • It feels like a light lotion. It must be said that I normally use balms or pure organic coconut oil on my face, so this is going to feel light to me. 
  • I didn't notice a difference in color correction.
  • It made me break out.
OVERALL SCORE: 2.5 stars. I wouldn't necessarily recommend this product to others if you use more organic or "pure" face care products. My skin is only used to Sanre Skin Food (simple ingredients, you could eat it if you wanted to, but it would probably taste pretty bad) and organic coconut oil. So I think this is why I broke out where I applied this lotion.  

Have you used Aveeno Positively Radiant Targeted Tone Corrector? What did you think?

xo,



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! xoK